Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GCERT Text Book Std 12 Science pdf Download @ https://gcert.gujarat.gov.in/gcert

My site Name is technight the site in the daily update in the regular the exgamapal in over full in thank the corona in would wied bimari and sab desho me fell gaya he e janakari he ki kamase aaya e coronavirus is me news se pata chalta he ki vuhan city in china se e rog fela he jish me sara would me fell gaya he jiska koi andaj nahi he. isme har roj kitno ki mot hoti he a hame andaja nahi he jinko huva he vhi jane ushki dash.


Then in a year, the Shraddha is to be repeated. Now a god Kabirji showed up to Saint Garibadasji and how can that place (Satylok) be satisfied for a year after eating the day? If every day, Roof Garibadasji came to see God. Because of this, the crow will eat every day if the meal is kept on faith (Dhabana). 


He has been saying that the scripture that I am practicing, is what God has shown. Moksha, meaning that by chanting the name, I will attain (complete) salvation, which was done for the purpose of doing something. Those ignorant gurus finally (finally) crush - no doubt. Due to which I (Garibdas) left my palace built in Satylok and built a huge house. The dying person is suffering from a vaginal cramping. He will go in, which is why Jupiter and the crow are having fun with the pleasure of having a fixed and contemplative palace. Has shown the benefit of hitting the corpse. Well, because I have met the perfect guru, Self-reliant Parmatma Kabir ji with his own folk.

Post a Comment

0 Comments